Friday 10 November 2023

Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project

 


I'm a highly accomplished Full Stack Developer with a strong foundation in mathematics, holding a Master's degree in Computer Applications. My skill set spans a wide range, including Software Development, Data Science, and Blogging. I specialize in Java, Spring Boot, ReactJS, and SQL, excelling in crafting efficient SQL queries and seamlessly integrating data into Java applications using jQuery. My proficiency extends to tools like DBeaver, enabling me to connect and test queries across diverse database environments. I'm dedicated to optimizing data retrieval and system performance while upholding data integrity. With a solid foundation in MongoDB, I bring versatility to data management. My goal is to create innovative web solutions and robust software, continuously evolving my skills to stay at the forefront of technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
Bibhuti Bhusan Sahoo
Bhubaneswar,India